DM applied ICT

Thursday, October 11, 2007

To make the T-line model I had to use google sketch up and a number of its tools.


First using the rectangle tool I created the basis to my T-line. Using tools such as the arc tool I then created a line to round the edges for a more modern look.

By pulling the surface I created a 3.d block, which I later turned into a T-line.

I added windows by once again using the rectangle tool and the offset tool to create a frame to the window. I simply used these tools over and over to create features on the t-line like the front window and the circle tool for the headlights.

I added some interior detail to the t-line using the dropdown menu under components. I added lights and other fixtures to create a more realistic feeling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home